Masjid Nurir Rahmani

About

Allah – there is no deity except Him. To Him belong the best names.

~ Ta-Ha: 8 ~

Masjid Nurir Rahmani

History

Originally built in 1953, Nurir Rahmani Mosque was roofed with palm leaves and a wooden wall. With changes in time and era, Sanbutong village was a center of administration for the British, the mosque was rebuilt with concrete. The mosque has undergone a number of renovations until it was moved to a new location that is now known today. With a renovation and rebuilding cost of RM 3 million, a donation from 7th Prime Minister at that time, the mosque finally stand with beauty at Santubong Village.

Masjid Nurir Rahmani

Committees

2019 – 2021 Session

Patrons

Y.B Datuk Seri Dr Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar

Patron 1

YB Dr Hj Abdul Rahman Hari Junaidi

Patron 2

Advisors

Penghulu Hj Suhaili Kipli

Advisor 1

KK Hjh Fatimah Hazemi

Advisor 2

Chairman

En Hj Hardy Morni

Chairman

Secretary

En Apandi Abang Fauzi

Secretary

Internal Auditor

En Spawi Hj Hipni

Auditor

Committee Members

En Muhaini Hj Tuah

Committee Member

Hjh Atikah Hj Rakawi

Committee Member

Masjid Nurir Rahmani

Vision & Mission

Vision

To make Nurir Rahmani Mosque as a tourism, education and unity mosque for the ummah

Mission

Strengthen the administration and management of mosques more systematically.

To make mosques as part of the center of dissemination of educational knowledge and da’wah.

To enliven the mosque through public activities